Services for Franchisors
As bfa affiliated lawyers we offer the type of legal support that will ensure the long term health of your franchise business.
Whether it’s drafting and negotiating master franchise agreements or advising on existing franchise agreements, we are the ‘go to’ lawyers for a number of well-established franchisors.
We also act regularly for franchisors who are expanding overseas, creating franchise agreements for the international market.
New to franchising?
Our expert franchise lawyers will guide you through every step of your franchising journey. Before we create your bespoke franchise agreement we can assist you with the following, so that you feel confident your proposition is steadfast:
- Market and competitor analysis
- Forecasts and budgets
- Project management
- Preparation of Operations Manuals
- Franchisee recruitment
We have a solid track record of working with established franchisors, from multi-national brands to local businesses, advising on:
- Master franchise agreements
- Existing franchise agreements
- Franchise agreement reviews
- Franchise disputes
- Franchise agreement terminations
- Commercial property advice and agreements
- Pursuing franchisees for unpaid fees
- Closing down underperforming franchisees
- Trade mark infringement and breaches of brand guidelines
- Taking action against franchisees for breach of their franchise agreement
Get in touch to arrange a no-fee initial consultation with one of our expert franchise lawyers.
As a new franchisor we carried out a decent level of due diligence and felt there was a clear benefit in working with a bfa approved lawyer. Having looked at three companies, we selected Goldstein Legal based on; their in-depth experience in franchising, an understand of the children’s learning sector that we operate in, flexibility to agree a price for a range of legal requirements that we had.
Having recently completed the first phase of work, including the essential Franchise Agreement, I would have no hesitation in recommending Goldstein Legal to other franchisors.
NC, franchisor client