Solicitors in Windsor, Berkshire, Surrey and London
Goldstein Legal is a leading commercial and franchising law firm based in Windsor, offering legal services to small-medium sized businesses.
Plain and simple legal advice for franchisees, franchisors on franchising agreements.
Commercial property legal advice – buying, selling and leasing commercial property.
Expert business legal advice for local and national companies.
Established in 2006, our solicitors combine expert legal advice with a friendly approach for small and medium-sized business.
We specialise in:
- Business and commercial law
- Advice for franchisors
- Franchise agreement review
- Franchise contract review
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Franchise Agreement for clients buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand Licensing and Intellectual Property
Roz Goldstein, Founder, Goldstein Legal
“At Goldstein legal we offer our clients the kind of cutting-edge legal expertise that they expect from top commercial lawyers. What makes us different is that we handle every case with the care and attention we’d employ if we were doing the work for ourselves. We think it’s this personal approach that really helps to take the stress out of important commercial legal transactions. To see how we can help your business, phone us for a no-fee initial consultation on 01753 865165 or email us here.”
From the blog
- Business start-ups: top five legal pitfalls and how to avoid them! - After months, maybe years, of planning and research you are finally ready to take the plunge and go it alone. Starting your own business can afford you the lifestyle you’d always hoped for, as well as the confidence and satisfaction that comes with running your own show – the early days in particular can be […]
- Are you heading to the National Franchise Exhibition? - If so, don’t miss out on the essential franchising advice that Roz Goldstein will be sharing during the following seminars: 30/09/16, 10:45-11:45: An introduction to franchising, T1 01/10/16, 11:30-12:00: How to pick the right franchise, T5 01/10/16, 12:45-13:45: Expanding your business through franchising, T1 We also have some great tips on how to make the most […]
- What are the real advantages of franchising? - No doubt you’ve heard the news and seen the figures: the UK franchising industry is growing apace. The contribution of franchising to the UK economy increased by 10% between 2013 and 2015, hitting £15 billion, according to the latest bfa Natwest Franchise Survey. That is 46% growth over the past 10 years. The survey also […]
- Two days to go to #TVExpo Team Goldstein Legal will be on hand to offer commercial legal advice: stand no. 49… https://t.co/XYzxk0WuiE
- RT @FranchSuppliers: .@GoldsteinLegal can offer #franchisors and #franchisees advice on #FranchiseLaw - here today at #FSS16 https://t.co/0bHS5gOxdK
- All set up and ready to go at #FFS16 Looking forward to a great day ahead! @FranchSuppliers #franchise https://t.co/JL9ICAChJv
- Just over one week until #TVExpo Still time to register: https://t.co/Y2mlDQbJBP Visit us at stand no. 49 @GBExpos… https://t.co/8zG06yzSRL
- In her latest blog Roz Goldstein shares her tips on how to maximise start-up success https://t.co/LQL5yEQABi… https://t.co/q9v1HxuLlo