Solicitors in Windsor, Berkshire, Surrey and London
Goldstein Legal is a leading commercial and franchising law firm based in Windsor, offering legal services to small-medium sized businesses.
Plain and simple legal advice for franchisees, franchisors on franchising agreements.
Commercial property legal advice – buying, selling and leasing commercial property.
Expert business legal advice for local and national companies.
Established in 2006, our solicitors combine expert legal advice with a friendly approach for small and medium-sized business.
We specialise in:
- Business and commercial law
- Advice for franchisors
- Franchise agreement review
- Franchise contract review
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Franchise Agreement for clients buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand Licensing and Intellectual Property
Roz Goldstein, Founder, Goldstein Legal
“At Goldstein legal we offer our clients the kind of cutting-edge legal expertise that they expect from top commercial lawyers. What makes us different is that we handle every case with the care and attention we’d employ if we were doing the work for ourselves. We think it’s this personal approach that really helps to take the stress out of important commercial legal transactions. To see how we can help your business, phone us for a no-fee initial consultation on 01753 865165 or email us here.”
From the blog
- Windsor & Eton Living Advent Calendar: Goldstein Legal to host the STERF singers - Goldstein Legal is excited to be supporting Windsor & Eton Living Advent Calendar this year. We will be hosting the wonderful STERF Singers (St Edwards Royal Free Choir), who promise to get us all into the Christmas spirit with a range of festive songs and carols. The festivities will start at 6:15pm on Monday, 19th December at […]
- Roz Goldstein & Ayla Karmali awarded Qualified Franchise Practitioner status - Roz Goldstein and Ayla Karmali have been awarded the prestigious title of Qualified Franchise Practitioner (QFP) by the British Franchise Association (bfa). The newly acquired QFP accreditation is formal recognition of Roz and Ayla’s in-depth knowledge of the complexities of franchising best practice and shows their ongoing commitment to the industry. The QFP programme was […]
- Five reasons why female entrepreneurs should consider franchising - Yesterday, the British Franchise Organisation (bfa) held their annual Women in Franchising conference. This year the purpose of the day was to Engage, Empower and Educate and I think everyone who attended would agree that this is exactly what the day did. We heard inspiring real-life stories from franchisees: Carolyn Sharpe (Puddle Ducks) and Clare Jefferies […]
- We are hosting the STERF Singers as part of Windsor&Eton Living Advent Calendar. Join us! Details here:… https://t.co/SiQi3XCxZT
- RT @FranchiseShowUK: #Franchising is a tried & tested way of working for yourself, but not by yourself. Find out more? visit #TFS17 FREE… https://t.co/rnuYif9FRk
- Thanks to Mark Berrisford-Smith, Andy Brattesani and the @HSBCUKBusiness #franchise team for a great #Franchise Discovery event last night!
- Very festive @dt_newsfeed Christmas bash today. Thanks guys!
- Congrats to Roz Goldstein and Ayla Karmali, who have been awarded the prestigious title of Qualified Franchise Prof… https://t.co/i8lIqGuKx6