Solicitors in Windsor, Berkshire, Surrey and London
Goldstein Legal is a leading commercial and franchising law firm based in Windsor, offering legal services to small-medium sized businesses.
Plain and simple legal advice for franchisees, franchisors on franchising agreements.
Commercial property legal advice – buying, selling and leasing commercial property.
Expert business legal advice for local and national companies.
Established in 2006, our solicitors combine expert legal advice with a friendly approach for small and medium-sized business.
We specialise in:
- Business and commercial law
- Advice for franchisors
- Franchise agreement review
- Franchise contract review
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Franchise Agreement for clients buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand Licensing and Intellectual Property
Roz Goldstein, Founder, Goldstein Legal
“At Goldstein legal we offer our clients the kind of cutting-edge legal expertise that they expect from top commercial lawyers. What makes us different is that we handle every case with the care and attention we’d employ if we were doing the work for ourselves. We think it’s this personal approach that really helps to take the stress out of important commercial legal transactions. To see how we can help your business, phone us for a no-fee initial consultation on 01753 865165 or email us here.”
From the blog
- What impact will Brexit have on UK franchising? - As the dust continues to settle following the UK’s unprecedented vote to leave the European Union, UK franchisors and franchisees are increasingly asking what impact Brexit will have on their businesses and the UK economy? Immediately following the referendum, Pip Wilkins, CEO of the British Franchise Association provided the voice of calm and reason: “We […]
- Your franchise agreement – make the most of it! - As a franchisor, you will have devoted considerable time and resource into getting a robust and thorough form of franchise agreement in place. And wisely so, as the franchise agreement is the foundation of your business relationship with your franchisees. But due to business pressures, franchise agreements are often signed in something of a rush. […]
- bfa Annual Conference: What we learnt from the brightest and best - The bfa Annual Conference 2016 was indeed bigger, better and bolder than in previous years, just as promised. Informative and engaging, the conference offered the opportunity for open peer-to-peer engagement as well as access to the knowledge and experience of leading lights in the franchise community. Here we’ve cherry picked ten of the most insightful […]