Solicitors in Windsor, Berkshire, Surrey and London
Goldstein Legal is a leading commercial and franchising law firm based in Windsor, offering legal services to small-medium sized businesses.
Plain and simple legal advice for franchisees, franchisors on franchising agreements.
Commercial property legal advice – buying, selling and leasing commercial property.
Expert business legal advice for local and national companies.
Established in 2006, our solicitors combine expert legal advice with a friendly approach for small and medium-sized business.
We specialise in:
- Business and commercial law
- Advice for franchisors
- Franchise agreement review
- Franchise contract review
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Franchise Agreement for clients buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand Licensing and Intellectual Property
Roz Goldstein, Founder, Goldstein Legal
“At Goldstein legal we offer our clients the kind of cutting-edge legal expertise that they expect from top commercial lawyers. What makes us different is that we handle every case with the care and attention we’d employ if we were doing the work for ourselves. We think it’s this personal approach that really helps to take the stress out of important commercial legal transactions. To see how we can help your business, phone us for a no-fee initial consultation on 01753 865165 or email us here.”
From the blog
- We’ve moved! - The Goldstein Legal team has moved up the road to new offices. Still based in central Windsor, our new address is: 11, High Street Windsor Berkshire SL4 1LD We look forward to seeing you soon!
- How will start-ups fare in post-Brexit Britain? - The result of the EU Referendum was met with disbelief and shock by large swathes of the small business community. According to the Financial Times, start-up companies were “shell-shocked”; not surprisingly given that surveys showed that 70-80% of business executives were in favour of staying in the EU. And now, given that we are surrounded by uncertainty, […]
- What impact will Brexit have on UK franchising? - As the dust continues to settle following the UK’s unprecedented vote to leave the European Union, UK franchisors and franchisees are increasingly asking what impact Brexit will have on their businesses and the UK economy? Immediately following the referendum, Pip Wilkins, CEO of the British Franchise Association provided the voice of calm and reason: “We […]
- Team @GoldsteinLegal has moved to swanky new offices in central #Windsor ! https://t.co/BiWe5lrHSO https://t.co/BshpoUuaPN
- RT @BFA_UK: Culture Club: make sure you understand a brand's ethos inside out if you're going into #franchising https://t.co/cyWVHyXe3l
- RT @BFA_UK: Great news for #franchising: new external relations manager joins bfa's senior team https://t.co/eaX0bPyOLH https://t.co/pwqF0rcFoO
- In our latest blog, we ask how start-ups will fare in post-Brexit Britain? https://t.co/QCLtIrSH6N https://t.co/rn7wCCaKyn
- What impact will #Brexit have on UK franchising? Read our latest article @FranchiseExpoUK https://t.co/tqfTiGThKN https://t.co/Mpi4MlQO10