Goldstein Legal is a straight-talking commercial law firm based in Windsor, in Berkshire
Your success is our success
Our team of expert lawyers thrive on delivering solutions and will not rest until they’ve achieved the best possible outcome for you. Your success is our success.
We lead the way in franchise law with solutions-focused advice that puts you first
We represent commercial tenants & landlords in the retail, restaurant, office & industrial sectors
We offer cost effective, expert legal advice that is tailored to your commercial needs
Goldstein Legal boasts enviable client loyalty across a range of services, including:
Our forward-thinking legal expertise is exactly what you would expect from top commercial lawyers. The secret to our success? We pride ourselves on our honesty and pragmatism and make it a priority to build long-standing relationships with our clients. Our goal is your happiness and your success is our success.
Roz Goldstein, Founder, Goldstein Legal
From the blog
- Meet us at the British & International Franchise Exhibition! - The British & International Franchise Exhibition is just around the corner! It’s an essential event for anyone with an interest in the franchise industry. The exhibition, in partnership with the British Franchise Association (bfa), takes place on Friday 9th and Saturday 10th March 2018 in Olympia London. With over 60 bfa affiliated exhibitors, seminars, workshops and panel […]
- Goldstein Legal offers advice for a successful franchise - If you are heading to the National Franchise Exhibition tomorrow at the NEC in Birmingham, be sure to take full advantage of the wide range of keynote speeches and franchise seminars available. Goldstein Legal’s Roz Goldstein will be sharing her expert legal knowledge during the following franchise seminars: National Franchise Exhibition, NEC, Birmingham, 16th – 17th February […]
- Gig Economy: Government announces overhaul of workers’ rights - Today the Government has published its long-awaited response to last year’s Taylor Review The Government promises that millions of people will benefit from enhanced rights, most particularly vulnerable workers in the so-called “Gig economy”. But behind the headline, is there any substance to today’s commitments? In the wake of controversy last year over the treatment […]
- Ongoing employee training is always a good idea, writes @Pipwilkins in @EliteFranchise. We wholeheartedly agree! We… https://t.co/DIaMqcQFy8
- Exciting plans ahead for #UFCGYMUK! It was great to be at the launch today to hear more from @bisping & Joe Long.… https://t.co/EP7KtAZPMc
- RT @BFA_UK: Is your business ready to be franchised?
The bfa and Lloyds Banking Group launch the new Prospect Franchisor Cert… https://t.co/2NpSWaLZoC
- It's another super day here at #BIFE18. There's still time to ask us your #franchise legal questions. Find us at st… https://t.co/0j96DhXil3
- The @BFA_UK seminars in Theatre 3 are starting soon! Lawyer Ayla Karmali will share legal advice on how to make… https://t.co/ZWaKKDDTZ5