Solicitors in Windsor, Berkshire, Surrey and London
Goldstein Legal is a leading commercial and franchising law firm based in Windsor, offering legal services to small-medium sized businesses.
Plain and simple legal advice for franchisees, franchisors on franchising agreements.
Commercial property legal advice – buying, selling and leasing commercial property.
Expert business legal advice for local and national companies.
Established in 2006, our solicitors combine expert legal advice with a friendly approach for small and medium-sized business.
We specialise in:
- Business and commercial law
- Advice for franchisors
- Franchise agreement review
- Franchise contract review
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Franchise Agreement for clients buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand Licensing and Intellectual Property
Roz Goldstein, Founder, Goldstein Legal
“At Goldstein legal we offer our clients the kind of cutting-edge legal expertise that they expect from top commercial lawyers. What makes us different is that we handle every case with the care and attention we’d employ if we were doing the work for ourselves. We think it’s this personal approach that really helps to take the stress out of important commercial legal transactions. To see how we can help your business, phone us for a no-fee initial consultation on 01753 865165 or email us here.”
From the blog
- Are you heading to the National Franchise Exhibition? - If so, don’t miss out on the essential franchising advice that Roz Goldstein will be sharing during the following seminars: 30/09/16, 10:45-11:45: An introduction to franchising, T1 01/10/16, 11:30-12:00: How to pick the right franchise, T5 01/10/16, 12:45-13:45: Expanding your business through franchising, T1 We also have some great tips on how to make the most […]
- What are the real advantages of franchising? - No doubt you’ve heard the news and seen the figures: the UK franchising industry is growing apace. The contribution of franchising to the UK economy increased by 10% between 2013 and 2015, hitting £15 billion, according to the latest bfa Natwest Franchise Survey. That is 46% growth over the past 10 years. The survey also […]
- We’ve moved! - The Goldstein Legal team has moved up the road to new offices. Still based in central Windsor, our new address is: 11, High Street Windsor Berkshire SL4 1LD We look forward to seeing you soon!
- RT @BFA_UK: 1 day to go! Franchisee of the year awards 2016 #FranchiseeAwards16 https://t.co/pso2UdhTAZ
- Enjoying the engaging topics at @BFA_UK South West Forum today. Proud to be a part of the UK's motivated, successful #franchising community
- Get the most from #NFE16 Our latest article for @BFA_UK will show you how. Look forward to seeing you there! https://t.co/Onp8eZz2jk
- Check out our latest article for @BFA_UK on how to get the most out of the #NFE16 See you there! https://t.co/8xdBL2l3sF
- Looking forward to more interesting #franchising discussion and insight at the @BFA_UK Northern Forum in Manchester today