Why work for us?
Goldstein Legal is a straight-talking, commercial law firm based in Windsor in the Thames-Valley.
We are a team of experienced lawyers with one overall objective: to deliver no-nonsense legal advice that guarantees our clients the excellent service they’ve come to expect from us.
We understand that our employees are the key to meeting this objective and we aim to attract the best candidates for our firm by creating an inclusive and stimulating work environment that encompasses flexible working and on-going career development.
If you think Goldstein Legal’s progressive approach would suit you and you are looking for your next challenge, read on.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, self-starting commercial property lawyer to join our forward-thinking firm. We offer a varied, independent role on a flexible working basis, which can accommodate some home-working, as per Goldstein Legal’s flexible working ethos. Depending on the candidate, the role is offered on a full or part time basis.
Scope of Role
- Variety of non-contentious commercial property work, largely tenant-focused
- Particular emphasis on restaurant and retail leases, and franchise concepts
- Support on business development initiatives, including networking events and social media.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified solicitor (2 – 5 years PQE, but flexibility below/above that depending on candidate)
- Experience of non-contentious commercial property work, including landlord & tenant
- Experience with SME clients
- Some experience of dispute resolution
- Some level of client following
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, motivated and positive
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire further about this opportunity.