Why work for us?
Goldstein Legal is a straight-talking, commercial law firm based in Windsor in the Thames Valley.
We are a team of experienced lawyers with one overall objective: to deliver no-nonsense legal advice that guarantees our clients the excellent service they’ve come to expect from us.
We understand that our employees are the key to meeting this objective and we aim to attract the best candidates for our firm by creating an inclusive and stimulating work environment that encompasses flexible working and on-going career development.
If you think Goldstein Legal’s progressive approach would suit you and you are looking for your next challenge, read on.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, motivated commercial lawyer to join our growing team at our office in central Windsor.
We offer a varied, independent role, in a supportive environment. In keeping with the firm’s ethos, we offer flexible working.
Scope of Role
You will have a varied work load of general commercial matters, predominantly non-contentious. Your work will likely include:
- Advice on commercial contracts, including licence and shareholder agreements
- Advice on intellectual property and trademarks
- Negotiating contract terminations
- Advising franchisors and franchisees on their franchise agreements
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for for a qualified solicitor (PQE), with experience and expertise including:
- Solid background in commercial law
- Good drafting and negotiation abilities
- Good track record of providing high standards of client service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, motivated and positive approach
- Commercial awareness
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full Person Specification and to apply.