Why work for us?
Goldstein Legal is a straight-talking, commercial law firm based in Windsor in the Thames Valley.
We are a team of experienced lawyers with one overall objective: to deliver no-nonsense legal advice that guarantees our clients the excellent service they’ve come to expect from us.
We understand that our employees are the key to meeting this objective and we aim to attract the best candidates for our firm by creating an inclusive and stimulating work environment that encompasses flexible working and on-going career development.
If you think Goldstein Legal’s progressive approach would suit you and you are looking for your next challenge, read on.
Associate Solicitor, Commercial Property
A unique opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, motivated commercial lawyer to join our growing team at our office in central Windsor.
The main focus of the role will be commercial property. However, we seek a candidate who is additionally willing to assist with some general commercial work as and when required.
We offer a varied, independent role, in a supportive environment. In keeping with the firm’s ethos, we offer flexible working.
Scope of Role
- Variety of non-contentious commercial property work, largely tenant-focused
- Particular emphasis on restaurant and retail leases, and franchise concepts
- Assistance from time to time with general commercial matters.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified solicitor (suggested 3 – 5 years PQE, but flexibility below/above that depending on candidate)
- Strong experience of non-contentious commercial property work, including landlord and tenant
- Some general commercial experience, including at least one or more of the following:
- Reviewing/advising on commercial contracts, eg terms & conditions, supply agreements etc
- Advising on trade marks and/or intellectual property licences
- Dispute resolution
- Business sales and purchases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, motivated and positive
Please contact us at email@example.com to enquire further about this opportunity.