Solicitors in SloughJune 9, 2015
Named as the “king of business for the last five years” by The Telegraph, Slough is a great place for enterprise within commutable distance of central London.
Since the birth of the Slough’s industrial estate after the First World War, it has attracted people from around the UK and further afield.
With plans to develop the town centre as a focus for the creative media, information and communications, there is so much potential for new businesses and the expansion of existing, successful enterprises.
There are also plans to grow Slough’s trading estate over the next 20 years.
Our offices are based in the historic city of Windsor right opposite Windsor Castle.
Our specialisms are:
- Business and commercial law including legal advice for startup companies.
- Franchising – legal advice for franchisors and franchisees alike
- Franchise agreement reviews
- Franchise contract reviews
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Legal advice for clients thinking of buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand licensing and Intellectual Property
We welcome enquiries from clients in Slough, Henley and beyond.