Thorough research and good advice are of paramount importance before embarking on any new business venture. Whether you’re a prospective franchisee or a franchisor, make sure you’ve carried out due diligence and that you’ve spoken to the right people.
- Franchising vs licensing
- What should a franchise agreement contain?
- Ten top tips for prospective franchisees
- Top 3 pitfalls for franchisors
- Master franchises
- International franchising
- Competition and EU law
- Mediation and arbitration
- Goldstein Legal’s franchise directory
- Franchise gallery
- Franchise articles
- Franchise UK (independent directory of UK franchises for sale)
Our Franchising Resources are a great starting point, but it’s always best to speak to someone face to face. We offer a no-fee initial consultation for franchisees and franchisors.