Solicitors in ReadingJanuary 25, 2016
Specialist solicitors in commercial property and franchise law
The historic town of Reading is one of the most thriving business communities in the UK. Based in the famous “M4 corridor”, also known as England’s Silicon Valley, the town is renowned for its association with tech giants such as Microsoft and Oracle, Cisco, Symantec and many others.
Reading’s town centre is also recognised as a major shopping destination, and was voted one of the best performing retail hubs in the UK.
Such an enterprising and thriving business community needs the services of an expert commercial property and business solicitors, and at Goldstein Legal we’re proud to say that we have many clients in Reading.
No matter what size of business you are in, whether you are a service business or retail, established manufacturer or startup, our friendly team of lawyers is here to help and provide expert legal advice just when you need it.
Why not contact us for a free initial consultation?
Our specialisms are:
- Business and commercial law including legal advice for startup companies.
- Franchising – legal advice for franchisors and franchisees alike
- Franchise agreement reviews
- Franchise contract reviews
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Legal advice for clients thinking of buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand licensing and Intellectual Property