Old Windsor SolicitorsJanuary 25, 2016
Solicitors specialising in commercial property and franchise law
Based in the centre of Windsor, Goldstein Legal serves clients in Old Windsor and the surrounding areas of Berkshire.
This historic riverside town has played host to some of the most important legal episodes in world history – the Magna Carta was agreed in 1215 at Runnymede, just next door. Whilst we cannot claim to have the same level of legal precedent, we are experts in the most important areas of law concerning commercial businesses today.
Did you know that the town of Old Windsor was originally called just Windsor? It wasn’t until the upstart town of New Windsor assumed the name that the town became “Old Winsdor”!
- Business and commercial law including legal advice for startup companies.
- Franchising – legal advice for franchisors and franchisees
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Franchise agreement reviews
- Franchise contract reviews
- Brand licensing and Intellectual Property
- Legal advice for clients thinking of buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employees
- Employment law – for employers
- Commercial property