Solicitors in Windsor, Berkshire, Surrey and London
Goldstein Legal is a leading commercial and franchising law firm based in Windsor, offering legal services to small-medium sized businesses.
Plain and simple legal advice for franchisees, franchisors on franchising agreements.
Commercial property legal advice – buying, selling and leasing commercial property.
Expert business legal advice for local and national companies.
Established in 2006, our solicitors combine expert legal advice with a friendly approach for small and medium-sized business.
We specialise in:
- Business and commercial law
- Advice for franchisors
- Franchise agreement review
- Franchise contract review
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Franchise Agreement for clients buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand Licensing and Intellectual Property
Roz Goldstein, Founder, Goldstein Legal
“At Goldstein legal we offer our clients the kind of cutting-edge legal expertise that they expect from top commercial lawyers. What makes us different is that we handle every case with the care and attention we’d employ if we were doing the work for ourselves. We think it’s this personal approach that really helps to take the stress out of important commercial legal transactions. To see how we can help your business, phone us for a no-fee initial consultation on 01753 865165 or email us here.”
From the blog
- Franchise Non-Compete Clauses: How Franchisors Can Avoid Litigation! - Non-compete clauses are one of the most common subjects of litigation in franchising. But the cost of litigation can be prohibitive, and the outcome uncertain. In her latest blog, Roz Goldstein sets out some tips for franchisors on how to protect their businesses effectively. The story is all too common: The franchisee benefits from the set-up, training […]
- BFA Membership – What’s in it for me? - The British Franchise Association has just launched its new booklet on BFA membership, and is hosting a free Discovery Day for non-member franchisors on Tuesday 14th April at the Madejski Stadium in Reading. The booklet, BFA Membership – What’s in it for me, is a useful starting point for any franchisor thinking about whether or not […]
- Visit us at The British & International Franchising Expo, Olympia, this week - Whether you’re a franchisee or a franchisor, we’d love to see you at our Stand No. N150 (next to the BFA Theatre) where we will be available to discuss all your franchising queries. If you’re keen to learn more about the industry as a whole Roz Goldstein will be speaking at The International Franchise Conference […]
- With @thomascarrollgp! http://t.co/VFbVV3Qmk8
- Looks like it's going to be a good night at the HSBC franchisor of the year awards #bfaconf15 http://t.co/eBaaSqOSmn
- Lovely day to be travelling to #bfaconf15. Looking forward to it!!
- Latest blog is hot off the press! Read all about non-compete clauses & how franchisors can avoid litigation here: http://t.co/gCNH1NX7Qp
- Very happy to have contributed to this month's Franchise Finance newsletter! https://t.co/63ArcnL7p6
- Check out the fantastic Discovery Day that the #bfa is hosting this April. Looks like a must for #franchisors http://t.co/amMFx5Guaa
- What a buzz at last week's Franchise Expo! #BIFEL15 Thanks to all who organised and to @BFA_UK for the great seminars http://t.co/bDz3aU17n3