Solicitors in Windsor, Berkshire, Surrey and London
Goldstein Legal is a leading commercial and franchising law firm based in Windsor, offering legal services to small-medium sized businesses.
Plain and simple legal advice for franchisees, franchisors on franchising agreements.
Commercial property legal advice – buying, selling and leasing commercial property.
Expert business legal advice for local and national companies.
Established in 2006, our solicitors combine expert legal advice with a friendly approach for small and medium-sized business.
We specialise in:
- Business and commercial law
- Advice for franchisors
- Franchise agreement review
- Franchise contract review
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Franchise Agreement for clients buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand Licensing and Intellectual Property
Roz Goldstein, Founder, Goldstein Legal
“At Goldstein legal we offer our clients the kind of cutting-edge legal expertise that they expect from top commercial lawyers. What makes us different is that we handle every case with the care and attention we’d employ if we were doing the work for ourselves. We think it’s this personal approach that really helps to take the stress out of important commercial legal transactions. To see how we can help your business, phone us for a no-fee initial consultation on 01753 865165 or email us here.”
From the blog
- Record number of franchisee-owned units report profitability - Results from the British Franchise Association/NatWest Franchise Survey 2015 reveal that the past two years have seen substantial changes in the sector, not least a record 97% of franchisee-owned units reporting profitability during this time. The survey, which evaluates the trends and performance of the franchise sector along with the attitudes and opinions of both franchisors […]
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - During the festive period, Goldstein Legal will be closed from Wednesday, 23rd December at 5pm until 9am on Tuesday 29th December 2015. Our offices will also be closed on New Year’s Day. If you need urgent assistance during this time, please call 01753 865165 and leave a message. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Ayla Karmali joins Goldstein Legal - Goldstein Legal is delighted to announce the expansion of its team with the appointment of new Associate Solicitor, Ayla Karmali. Working alongside Roz Goldstein, Ayla will specialise in franchising and general commercial legal issues. Roz Goldstein, Founder and Managing Director of Goldstein Legal said: “Ayla is a real asset to the team. Her background in […]
- RT @franchise2win: Could a business distributing wonky veg be developed and franchised? Works for Organics. @JamieOliverCom @BFA_UK https://t.co/rSbw72Cw1g
- Great news from the BFA today! https://t.co/HhrTlnugWr
- Roz Goldstein giving a talk for @FranchSuppliers Showcase and Conference 2015 https://t.co/Oda3ut759D https://t.co/9Lfeb3Uo7j
- What international brands need to know about franchising laws in the UK https://t.co/J0ZhA60VqW https://t.co/StTG45vXbx
- Record number of franchisee-owned units report profitability. @GoldsteinLegal blogs on BFA/NatWest Franchise Survey https://t.co/vSF4CxYFFo