Solicitors in Windsor, Berkshire, Surrey and London
Goldstein Legal is a leading commercial and franchising law firm based in Windsor, offering legal services to small-medium sized businesses.
Plain and simple legal advice for franchisees, franchisors on franchising agreements.
Commercial property legal advice – buying, selling and leasing commercial property.
Expert business legal advice for local and national companies.
Established in 2006, our solicitors combine expert legal advice with a friendly approach for small and medium-sized business.
We specialise in:
- Business and commercial law
- Advice for franchisors
- Franchise agreement review
- Franchise contract review
- Franchising – advice for franchisees
- Franchise Agreement for clients buying a franchise
- Employment law – for employers
- Employment law – for employees
- Commercial property
- Brand Licensing and Intellectual Property
Roz Goldstein, Founder, Goldstein Legal
“At Goldstein legal we offer our clients the kind of cutting-edge legal expertise that they expect from top commercial lawyers. What makes us different is that we handle every case with the care and attention we’d employ if we were doing the work for ourselves. We think it’s this personal approach that really helps to take the stress out of important commercial legal transactions. To see how we can help your business, phone us for a no-fee initial consultation on 01753 865165 or email us here.”
From the blog
- Don’t miss Roz Goldstein’s seminars at The National Franchise Expo this week - Roz Goldstein is thrilled to be speaking at The National Franchise Exhibition in Birmingham this week. If you’re heading to the NEC for the expo, Roz will be offering invaluable franchising advise at several franchising seminars (as listed below) and will be on hand to answer individual queries. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org for your free entry ticket and don’t forget to drop […]
- Goldstein Legal to exhibit at The National Franchise Exhibition next month - The Goldstein Legal team will be at the NEC in Birmingham (Stand No. B280) on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd October and would love to see you there! As exhibitors at the show, we have access to free e-tickets, which allow our clients and affiliates entry to the expo (and saves you £15!). If you’re interested in […]
- Goldstein Legal is hiring - Goldstein Legal is looking for a motivated, self-starting associate solicitor to join its forward-thinking firm. This is a unique opportunity for a varied and independent role on a flexible working basis. Depending on the candidate, the position can accommodate full-time or part-time working and/or working from home. For full details of the role please visit our Opportunities […]
- Looking forward to attending the Annual Franchising Conference tomorrow.
- Get there early - it was standing room only yesterday - bfa theatre 1030am. National Franchise Exhibition at the NEC http://t.co/ELo3jqAU7h
- Roz Goldstein at the National Franchise Exhibition at the bfa theatre. She will speaking again at 1030 today http://t.co/y027nEbCI9
- Roz and Catrina are ready to talk to you about franchising at the National Franchise Exhibition http://t.co/0Im17AZXKJ
- We're gearing up for the @UKFranchising National Franchise Expo #NFE15 Don't miss hearing Roz speak! http://t.co/TCwIiDQXfL